Nox Player Android emulator: There are many free android emulators available on the internet to run android applications on windows computers. One of the best options in terms of performance and functionality is Nox Player 6. Nox is among one of the very few emulators which are reliable, fast, and free to download. Nox player is a great choice as it works smooth and Windows PC Or Mac Laptops. It gives an amazing experience on your PC or Mac.
What’s The Android Emulator?
If you’re new to this concept or not a techy person at all, so it’s our duty actually to introduce such basic concepts to you. First of all, let’s explain what the android emulator really is, and then we’ll move onto the best android emulator among Nox Player and Bluestacks. You can simply run the Android ecosystem on your Mac or Windows PC for free with emulators.
The ease of using and responsiveness to the mobile applications on the emulator rely on the specifications of your system. In general, the android emulator is a program that can be utilized or installed in your PC (Mac/Windows/Linux) to make the most of tools, apps, and programs that are just created and accessible for the android devices. The emulator is a program that allows one PC to behave like some other system.
Why Choose The Android Emulators?
The Android emulator functions as the bridge between a device, any other operating system, and the Android OS. Installing the android emulator works as the VM inside the computer or device. You can run it in the PC having Mac/Windows/Linux as an OS and can run all the tools of the android smartphone, which are particularly created for the mobiles. In easy words, if I say that the android emulator is a program that can be utilized for playing android games and tools in other OSs.
For instance, if you desire to play PUBG mobile on the computer, you can make use of the android emulator for doing so. They’re simply accessible and can be simply installed and utilized over different other devices. Now, coming back to the main subject, we’ve to talk about the best android emulator among Nox Player and Bluestacks. So, let’s begin and tell you the detailed comparison of both of these android emulators.
Nox app player creates a virtual environment of the latest android by which you can install and run your favourite android apps and games. As Nox player has a clean user interface (UI) and user experience UX which and works seamlessly on Windows PC you can play almost any game you want or install any android application of your choice. If you are a person who plays a lot of games or spends a lot of time playing android games then you will definitely going like this android emulator as it supports many 3rd controller devices like joysticks etc.
The best part about the Nox player is that it’s available for free to download and free to share. You can download this awesome player for free and share it with your friends or someone who need the best android emulators. If you’re looking to download Nox Player and want to know more about how to install Nox player on PC and Mac then you’re at the right place. As we are going to share each and everything related to Nox Player.
Technicals Of NoxPlayer
|Title:||Nox App Player for PC Windows 18.104.22.168 for Windows|
|Requirements:||Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP|
|Date added:||Wednesday, July 26th, 2017|
|Author:||Nox Digital Entertainment Company Ltd.|
Features of Nox App Player
- No Freeze: Nox App Emulator never freezes
- Compatible Processor: Based on Android 4.4.2 Kernel and it is compatible with X86 and AMD.
- Games Support: This is really a great android emulator to play all kinds of games on this emulator.
- Shaking features: Shaking features is also available in this emulator.
- Google Play Store: Inbuilt Google Play Store and google chrome like browsers are also available so no need to download separately.
- Pre-Install Application: You can see File Manager, Facebook Lite, Camera apps are already installed.
- Quick and Stable: Nox App Player is a very quick and highest performance with the Nox emulator.
- HD video experience: You can see the best game experience and high definitions video experience with the Nox android app player.
- Screen capturing and recording: If you love to create Android mobile guides or share your gaming high score with your friends then you will love the feature of screen capturing and recording present in Nox App Player.
- Speed and Stability: The response speed is really quick and very stable.
- Compatible with Windows: Nox App Player lies in the fact that it is fully compatible with Windows 10 and users have reported no issues whatsoever, as of now, with Nox Emulator on Windows 10.
- Great graphics: Nox App Player provides amazing user experience and fantastic Android gaming because of its great graphics.
- Multiple games experience: You can even play multiple games at once on Nox Emulator.
- Multi-Tasking Enabled: Nox fully supports multi-tasking. You can open more than one windows at once and use the real-time multitasking feature of the Nox Emulator.
System Requirements For NoxPlayer App
Hardware Requirements For Nox App Player
- Processor: Dual-Core AMD or Intel CPU
- RAM: 2Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- Disk Space: At least 1.5Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Processor: Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMD-v/VT-x
- RAM: 4Gb of RAM
- Disk Space: 2Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 4
Software Requirements For Nox App Player
- Framework: Net Framework
- API: Direct X
- Package: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package’s (2008,2010,2013)
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Nox Player Latest Versions
|Nox App Player 22.214.171.124||26th December 2019|
|Nox App Player 126.96.36.199||09th December 2019|
|Nox App Player 188.8.131.52||23rd November 2019|
|Nox App Player 6.5.0.0017||18th November 2019|
|Nox App Player 184.108.40.206||04th November 2019|
|Nox App Player 220.127.116.11||30th October 2019|
|Nox App Player 18.104.22.168||21st October 2019|
|Nox App Player 22.214.171.124||11th September 2019|
|Nox App Player 126.96.36.199||03rd September 2019|
|Nox App Player 188.8.131.52||12th August 2019|